Thursday, October 2, 2008

Join Professor Tracey On Twitter For Tonight's VP Debate!

Hello Everyone! I've been missing in action on the blog and I will explain that tomorrow because I do not wish dampen the excitement, anxiety, passion, fear, or dismay anyone may be feeling about tonight's historic VP debate. If you have a Twitter account, find me and follow me. I will be on tonight, screaming in rage at media pundits, laughing in disbelief at Sarah Palin, and encouraging Joe Biden not to cuss her out or treat her "like a girl!"

I will not make any advance commentary on this debate, but this one statement. I have been very disturbed at the spin on Sarah Palin's participation in this debate. The excuses that are being made are setting back women MILLIONS of years. A formal debate is a CONTEST, not a tea party, if she can't COMPETE without excuses in advance, lowered expectations, and without substance, then she can't be vice-president of this country. PERIOD!!!!

See you tonight!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  October 2, 2008 at 6:53 PM  

Hope all is well, Professor Tracy!

T. Nichol October 2, 2008 at 11:32 PM  

Is it me, or at one point did she call the Taliban, the Talibanie??? I could have sworn I heard that.

Kristin October 3, 2008 at 11:57 AM  

This heffa gave a shout out, a damn shout out. We don't do shout out folks

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP