Tuesday, December 23, 2008

All The Reasons Why Professor Tracey Does Not Ride On Ferris Wheels

First, Professor Tracey doesn't care for heights. Second, I have a vivid paranoid vision of this thing spinning off it's axis and rolling down the road like a gigantic bicylce wheel, twirling and tossing around the riders in their cars before they are crushed to death! Third, because bullshit like ferris wheels or observation wheels are constructed by human beings and crap like this is bound to happen.
Fourth, Professor Tracey does not like the passenger rescue plan. So, if the ferris wheel ride doesn't kill me, I'm going to get dropped to my death from a height of several hundred feet on the local news! No thank you!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  December 23, 2008 at 2:04 PM  

I am just afraid of heights - unless I am in a plane OR there is something massive in the way of the fall - so I don't get down either way.... LOL

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP