Monday, December 29, 2008

Does The RNC Think That Black And Latino Republicans Are Magic Negroes Too?


I'm beyond tired of white folks doing racist shit and calling it satire. This ain't funny, not even close. So much for the RNC trying to attract folks of color. I'm sorry, but I would really like to hear Republicans of color explain this mess. Junk like this proves that Blacks and Latinos have no real political juice, if this song had been called "Bernie The Magic Thieving Jew" or "Joe-Bob The Magic Redneck Cracker" with a Black or Latino senator handing out copies to his colleagues for Kwanzaa, folks would have been calling for his resignation. And just to keep my boy JD of The Smak happy, I think this Song of the Bushmen crap is just as stupid and the cover is insulting to black folks, particularly African bushman!

3 comments:

RiPPa December 29, 2008 at 7:55 AM  

For real though! I would love to hear the justification of this bullshit from Black republicans.

Not trynna bumrush your blog. But I got something I'd like you to checkout.

We got work to do...

http://rippdemup.blogspot.com/2008/12/we-got-work-to-do.html

Anonymous,  December 29, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

Harry Shearer was just on Huffinton criticizing The Nation for covering the white mob that murdered black people during katrina. He thought it should be overlooked so New Orleans can go on. This song of his certainly is enlightening.

Sorry if this a double post.

Jonne Austin December 30, 2008 at 2:43 AM  

I wager that the minorities in the RNC find nothing wrong with this. Sarah Palin, Obama pankakes and foodstamps didnt change their minds...I doubt this will. SMDH

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP