Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Uncle Tom Chronicles - Ken Blackwell Doesn't Mind Being Called A Magic Negro

White folks can always find a black Benedict Arnold. Ken Blackwell who happily and passionately disenfranchised thousands of black voters while serving as Secretary of State in Ohio, is now happily playing sambo and tap dancing for white folks by agreeing that it perfectly alright to refer black folks as "magic Negroes." I could understand this cat's willingness to kowtow for the GOP if they actually helped get his ass elected to a position or if they actually named him RNC chair, but we all know that isn't going to happen. So, I'm with Richard "Dimples" Fields on this dude - "what in the hell is he getting out of this...when the white folks are getting every little bit?"

His partner in "magic negro-ness" Larry Elder was defending this mess as well, funny how he hasn't been offered a gig by anyone in "fair and balanced" Fake News or GOP radio. Shouldn't this dude be pissed that former drug-head Glenn Beck got a monster contract and his Phi Beta Kappa Brother Esquire ass remains unemployed? I thought when you made deals with the Devil, you got something you wanted first, before he walked off with your soul?

7 comments:

Renee December 30, 2008 at 3:56 AM  

I watched him dance tonight defending this ish. The man had the nerve to claim that democrats were more racist and that blacks were being overly sensitive. I hope he is getting his 30 pieces of silver because lord knows that the man is standing on his head to earn it.

Shady_Grady December 30, 2008 at 5:01 AM  

"I thought when you made deals with the Devil, you got something you wanted first, before he walked off with your soul?"

Ha-ha. Pretty good, Professor.
I think that Blackwell thought he was getting something but the Devil lies...
=)

Your world was made for you by someone above/But you choose evil ways instead of love.
You made me master of the world where you exist/The soul I took from you was not even missed.

RiPPa December 30, 2008 at 8:25 AM  

Slave catchers! All of them!!

Anonymous,  December 30, 2008 at 9:11 AM  

No matter how many times I see this kinda thing Prof Tracey, It still pisses me off and hurts my heart at the same time. But you know... to answer your point it don't matter that these niggas ain't getting no significant piece of "massas" pie. I think as frustrated as they probably get when they do get passed over, they have long passed US over and feel as if they want to try to stay in the "house" as long as they can even if their roles are reduced to cleaning the toilets. I mean they would rather do that that with an appearance of being something they are not than to identify with us. To them that would be failing - and it would prove they were wrong in the first place. So rather than do that... they "Mantan" and "Sleep n Eat" regardless... We are so loving that if they came correct historically we would have embraced them.... eventually. But naw! They will Step n Fetch till death. Call them niggas Uncle Ben or Cream of Wheat and they won't be the least bit offended. NOPE!

Mari-Djata December 30, 2008 at 6:20 PM  

I don't know how all the arguments and debates over these old-timey insults to Black people come about. Who actually thought to make up a song about Magical Negroes? Seriously? That term isn't even in the dictionary... somebody had to do actual research to find out about it.

msladyDeborah December 31, 2008 at 2:33 AM  

Is there no end to Blackwell's madness? I ask myself this every time his name is mentioned in an article or a post.

I reside in the O-State and believe me when I tell you that people literally sneer and snarl when his name is mentioned.

During his bid for governor he ran an ad on the local black station that almost made me throw my classroom cd player out of the window.

What can you expect from someone who is suspected of locking black voters out of the polls when Bush made his second bid for POTUS?

The man is a real piece of work!

Felicity January 1, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

According to my late mother, he needs a good beating, hopefully it should put him straight.

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP