Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Hate To Keep Piling It On Gov. Bobby Jindal.....Wait A Minute....No I Don't!


I'm sorry, but Gov. Bobby Jindal deserves the roasting he's getting. I am still cracking up at Chris Matthews groaning "Oh God!"

Then to conservative columnist, David Brooks saying Jindal has promise, but saying he's insane at the same time to my girl Tami over at What Tami Says laying the smackdown on the GOP and their astounding failures at diversity with their introduction of 21st century version of three blind mice, Palin, Steele, and Jindal.

Not to mention Think Progress pointing out what a liar and hypocrite Jindal was last night. This is just too damn funny.

2 comments:

Shurl February 25, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

My husband and I couldn't sleep because we were laughing so hard after hearing Chris Matthews say "Oh God" when Jindal strolled out.

SjP February 25, 2009 at 10:54 PM  

How does that saying go? "Never send a boy to do a man's job."

That was just pitiful! Should have let Palin wink at us for about 12 minutes.

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP