Monday, March 16, 2009

It's Time For Unfunny And Racist Comedian Jackie Mason To Retire!

"I'm not going to defend myself. Chris Rock has told a lot more jokes about whites than I have against Blacks. What about the demeaning words Blacks say about Jews?" Mason said. "If it's a racist society, the white people are the ones being persecuted because they have to defend themselves... I'm more talented than Oprah Winfrey and look at how much she makes. I can't even make a living."

Is this dude serious? Mason's back in hot water for calling President Obama a "shvartze."

3 comments:

Dr. Tracey Salisbury March 16, 2009 at 7:52 PM  

@Lincoln Perry -

LOL! My first thought too! Dude is alive?

Miriam March 16, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

That is just unacceptable. its like my personal battle front with people who say these things. Then they'll turn around and say, "Oh but that's just the Yiddish way of saying black"

Nevermind the TONE used when saying that horrid word. I can't stand it.

Invisible Woman March 17, 2009 at 4:06 AM  

Looking at that picture, I think him being alive is questionable...maybe he's speaking from beyond the grave...can a cadaver have an opinion? lol!

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP