Monday, March 23, 2009

Tim Geithner - Do You Trust This Man?

I'm sorry, but I don't think this dude has a clue what he is doing and I think he's a more than a bit shady. First, his personal tax mess, then his completely disastrous first speech presentation. He was up to his neck in the "bonus" mess with AIG and then passed the buck on taking the blame.

I worried about this "toxic assets" plan and I'm really worried that Obama does seem to have enough of a handle on this dude's grand plan. And the few experts I kind of trust their opinions are smoking the hell out of Obama and Geithner. I am just having a very hard time buying into an economic plan that insists on keeping in power the same folks that got us into this horrific mess in the first damn place.

3 comments:

ch555x March 23, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

Too hard to tell at this point. Plus, I can't place the blame solely on Wall Street. Basic financial education could've kept some folks on Main Street out of this mess. That said, they're obviously keeping hawkyeye over the admin.

oregonsistah March 23, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

Do I trust him? NO! Barack has been caught off guard twice with this guy, and said as much! The President said, he is not going to fire him and even if he came to him would say, "no buddy, you have got the job"...What!!!

Mari-Djata March 25, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

He looks like a villian... seriously.

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP