Sunday, July 12, 2009

I Love Lamar Odom But He Needs To Take The Pay Cut And Stick With The Lakers

Folks in La La land are clearly beginning to get worried about the re-signing of Lamar Odom. I don't begrudge Lamar looking for the best deal, but I hope folks ain't gonna beg some dude to stay. And I'm not quite sure that Odom is worth what he looking for - 10 million a season. I don't know about that.

Yes, he is a huge part of the Lakers, but now that he won a title, I wonder how many more times he will disappear during the regular season as he did during the championship run? And if he gets paid what he wants by the Lakers is he going to accept coming off the bench behind Artest or Gasol, or Bynum? I don't know that either.

I do know Odom is worth more than the 7 million a season the Lakers are reportedly offering, so everyone needs to get off their collective butts and find a happy medium.

0 comments:

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP