Monday, July 13, 2009

Stand With Judge Sonia Sotomayor This Week - She Needs Your Support

I will watch as much of her confirmation hearings as I can stomach, but I am already thinking bad thoughts about Senator Kyl and Senator Sessions. And did Senator Graham just say "the Hispanic element"? What a bunch of pompous asses!

Judge Sotomayor is a tough cookie and she will be fine, but I hate the fact she has to endure this mess.
The benefit to the GOP smearing Sotomayor this week is that there will be plenty of lovely racist and sexist comments to use against the GOP during the 2010 election.

And I hope when they roll out Frank Ricci as some kind of bullshit witness to absolutely nothing, that someone will ask him why he wasn't crying and whining about affirmative action when it benefited him.

1 comments:

Unknown July 13, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

My state continues to baffle me. In so many areas we have had issues with discrimination. Leading the way is the Sheff vs O'Neil in our education system. Little has changed.

Am I wrong in wondering where were the woman firefighters in this great discrimination suit? If there are some they are silent.

Discrimination is not a good thing. Affirmatuve action helps many.

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP