Thursday, January 3, 2008

i'm Not A Blog Addict...But...


I am strongly anticipating the update of Dr. Renita Weems' blog, Something Within.

Blogs Booker Rising and Black Women Vote have me hooked on politics and political activism again.

I am looking forward to the Blogging While Brown conference this summer.

Reading Character Corner is like a free spiritual and emotional healing online.

I absolutely love the quote listed on the header of the blog, Blac (k) ademic.

If you don't have any idea what is going on in the world, specifically issues in the black community, reading Essential Presence will most definitely clue you in.

I have to read Mes Deux Cents everyday, it's the blog I wish I had come up with myself.

What About Our Daughters annual Thursday evening podcast, the Black Women's Roundtable is exactly the type of intellectual discussion that I have craved and believed that academia would provide, but failed to deliver.

3 comments:

SheCodes January 3, 2008 at 1:17 PM  

And we love your blog too, Professor Tracy! Can I add the blog "Tradition of Excellence" to the list? <-- it's an antidote to all the bad news about us out there

Mes Deux Cents January 3, 2008 at 2:25 PM  

Hi Professor Tracey,

Thanks so much for your kind words, they mean a lot to me.

I never miss a day reading your blog. I love the info you post; especially the info about HBCU's.

Have a great day!

Anonymous,  January 3, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

I love adding things to Tradition of Excellence. Its my little happy place.

Yes, Professor Tracy. You say what I feel and it seems so effortless. I love it and as some who feels like a career student (thats what we should all be right?) I admire you.

Mes Deux Cents is addicitve. If I leave the country its her fault!

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP