Thursday, May 29, 2008

Words For Warfare

"Love exists in all aspects of our lives, and it is a powerful tool in our quest for life fulfillment. It motivates people to connect with everything around them, and drives them to make major life choices. This desire to give love and receive love is natural and deserved, yet many people struggle to allow themselves the opportunity to experience it. We can choose to be motivated by love, allowing ourselves to open up and become one with the world; or we can choose to be ruled by fear, stunting our life experience, and struggling with pain in the process." - Rebecca Brody aka The Luv Coach

1 comments:

LISA VAZQUEZ May 30, 2008 at 12:21 AM  

Greetings!

I love this quote! Love it!

There are so many discussions that ministers have about HOW we show the love of Christ... and how we FAIL miserably at it...I remember asking my colleagues in a meeting:

"What if we all got really radical with our love for Jesus to the point where we started just loving every person we encountered as though it was impossible to EVER be hurt or let down or rejected? And what would happen if we just tried it for one day? Let's call it the Love Recklessly Challenge!Who will dare?"

I raised my arm in the air.

Every minister in the room looked at me as if I had completely lost my mind.... {chuckles}

Why is it that no one understands me in this world! *LOL*

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP