Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bubba Did Good....But Kerry Was Better...And Biden Was Butta Baby!!!

I thought Joe Biden gave a great speech and his son Beau's introduction of him was an emotional stunner. I think Biden proved why he was the right VP choice for Obama.
John Keery may have the personality of a paper plate and the delivery of a ventriloquist dummy, but his speech last night was excellent. Well-written and moving.
Big Daddy Bill did his thang and that's about it. His speech didn't wow me at all. I think he did what was required with a few moments of excellence. I loved the response he got from EVERYONE, so may be the mainstream media will stop asking for Barack Obama to sooth Bubba's ruffled feathers. Everybody still loves the biggest political pimp American politics has ever known!

3 comments:

Kristin August 28, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

I could not agree with you more. MSM did not show Kerry's speech at all and it was amazing. He introduced Obama's uncle who fought for our country and Biden's speech was without a doubt icing. Bill on the other hand was so-so, his wife seemed much more real in her speech the night before. Yes We Can!

BLKSeaGoat August 28, 2008 at 10:54 AM  

I enjoyed the Roll Call votes most of all. When Hillary moved to suspend the rules and nominate Obama by acclamation, it felt so real that I got goose bumps and began to cry.

At that single moment in history, that one perfect time, I could feel my American Citizenry AND my black all at the same time, at equal levels, with one ideal not competing for the other.

YES.. WE... CAN!!!!

Unknown August 28, 2008 at 11:54 PM  

Did anyone else notice that after Bill Clinton left the podium they not only played "Don't Stop", but they played Robert Palmers "Addicted to Love"...

WOWWWWWW!


Go Obama!

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP