Friday, March 12, 2010

Why In The Hell Do LeBron James And Gilbert Arenas Both Want To Wear The Number Six Next Season?

I think LeBron James' claim to be "honoring" Jordan by no longer wearing the #23 is completely ass-kissing public pandering, cause wearing the #6 is treading all over the legacy of one of my favorite legends, Julius "Dr. J" Irving. Either LeBron doesn't know his NBA history or he's just a jackass trying to sell more jerseys.

And as far as Gilbert Arenas is concerned, the only #6 he should be concerned about is the #6 that is going to randomly end up in his prisoner intake numbers. Arenas should go to jail, though he may not, but I don't think he should be running around telling folks he's not worried about going to jail.

As for me, I won't be buying either one of these dudes' new jerseys.

1 comments:

Tiffany March 14, 2010 at 6:10 PM  

My son and I noticed something a while ago. the significance of 6 plays a huge role int he NBA. Players either have 6 or a number that leads to six 15, 1+5, 23 2*3, 32 3*2, 33 3+3, 24 2+4 a lot of great players have held these numbers.

Tiffany
http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com

Live Feed For Aunt Jemima's Revenge

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP